Christian Book Marketing - 8 Reasons Why To Use CBM's Christian Book Review Services



CBM Christian Book Reviews 

Don't entrust your Christian book to just any book review service. There are book review services and there is CBM's Christian Book Marketing's Book Review Services and while we can tell you why you should use CBM's Book Review Services, read what the following Christian authors say.
  • It is with great pleasure I take this opportunity to praise God on behalf of my CBM Christian Book Reviews. Thank you, CBM for professionally creating the marketing package for my book as a new author. Christian Author Marie Nadeige Maurice 
  • I am so pleased with my CBM Christian Book Review and Smitty who did an excellent review of my little Christian Book, The GIFT. Smitty is a gift with his creative writing talent, desire to please AND help aspiring Christian authors market their books. CBM Christian Book Marketing is eager to help, encouraging, and easy to work with. ~ Christian Author Lila Senter
  • I have used CBM Christian Book Marketing for a variety of services. Working with Smitty is a true pleasure. He is always professional and Christ-like. It is obvious that CBM is not only a business but also a ministry. Smitty is always accommodating making sure the services are exactly as I want them. I have used their services for two books and have been well pleased with every service they have rendered. Pastor and Christian Author, Rusty Kuhn
  • I returned to CBM to have my second book reviewed, because they did such a good job with the first one. And I am delighted again. Both reviews are thorough, professionally structured, and obviously written by someone who knows and more importantly cares about the subject. Needless to say, such reviews are very important indeed. I am very grateful to CBM, and I highly recommend their service. Christian Author William Luke
  • It is with deep gratitude and joy that I would like to thank CBM for their support of my book, "Liberating Inner Eve." My experience of working with Smitty is that he does his upmost to be of service to Christian authors, helping them to navigate through, the often unfamiliar, marketing world. And, he is a pleasure to work with. It is an uplifting experience to be collaborating together-combining our unique areas of expertise, in the service of helping others to find much empowerment within their Christian faith. With many thanks. Christian Author Bozena Zawisz
  • Smitty, you are the best marketing promoter the Lord has ever had! I believe you have the authors, the kingdom and your company's best interest in hand. The review is beautifully written and excites me all over again. I am very impressed with you and your company.Christian Author Dolores Lee
  • I am so very thankful for the professional, accurate and truthful review of One Life to Give and the many outlets you have listed the review with. May God continue to bless you with such a special ministry you have for Christian authors, well-known, not-so-well-known, and some first-timers such as myself. It is a great a joy to know my book is in very good hands. ~ Christian Author Rick Blaisdell
  • My experience with CBM Christian Book Marketing has been truly a God given experience. The group is very professional. I received great reviews as a result of CBM Christian Book Marketing and most importantly, was able to get the message of my book to places that before were unavailable. I have tracked hits on my website for a year now. About 3 months ago, an average day was 500 hits with 800 exceptional. I now have 2,500 – 3,200 hits per day putting me at 265,000 hits in a year. I cannot thank you enough CBM Christian Book Marketing! Christian Author Samantha Ryan Chandler
CBM Christian Book Reviews, setting the standard of excellence and integrity.